We provide development
assessment services to
over 40 NSW Councils
Our firm specialises in review of complex development projects of any scale providing development assessment services to over 40 NSW Councils, reporting to Councils, IHAPs and JRPPs. We have extensive experience in Environmental Impact Assessment of social housing, infrastructure and environmental projects for several State government departments.
- Assessment of Development Applications
- Peer Review of Development Assessment
- Panel services (IHAP, JRPP)
- Public Hearings (and Commissions of Inquiry)
- Environmental Impact Assessment of Part 5 projects
- Feasibility Studies for social housing projects
- Site Compatibility Certificate Applications
- Design review services and advice on development schemes
- Affordable housing projects
- Expert witness in litigation matters
- Representation of Government development projects.